Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A fun day with the Seniors: "Young At Heart"


Today, went with Dad and our parish "Young At Heart" group up to Hunterdon Hill Playhouse for the "Christmas Show."

Yeah, I know, I'm the professional liturgist. I know what day it is. I know it's not even Thanksgiving. Bring it on.....

Bring it all on....

I've been diagnosed with a new disorder after today's experience:

Post-Liturgical disaster-Trauma Syndrome!

Imagine how hard it was for me to keep smiling and clapping after all of these "Christmas" numbers, when liturgically we haven't even begun Advent.


Good thing my car's in for service overnight, and I can't drive....I'm twitching too much.

I think that I'm going to have to resort to a tried and true antidote to such silliness: A great pizza at Pete and Elda's on Friday night, and a couple of beers to wash it down with friends. I'm looking at hittin P and E's at 10:00 p.m. when the crowds have thinned.....anybody interested in pizza therapy?

No comments: