Thursday, May 14, 2009

Check this out...



I've read that this video has been viewed by a huge amount of people. Hopefully, it will generate some interest in this Marian devotion, especially among young people.
I find the video pretty inspiring.

In these days leading up to Sunday's visit of President Obama to the Commencement exercises at the University of Notre Dame, I've been gathering reports from friends still on campus, and other sources about the many activities on ND's campus these days. I was especially happy to hear that the Bishop of Fort-Wayne/South Bend, John M. D'Arcy, while absenting himself from the Graduation exercises, is making his presence felt on campus in other ways. He will be present at Saturday's Baccalaureate Mass, and then he will be meeting with a group of ND students to pray the Rosary in the Grotto.

I can't think of a better way for a Bishop to celebrate a graduation weekend with Catholic students than that.

No comments: