Tuesday, June 3, 2008

'Tis the Season for Baccalaureate Masses



This morning, I was invited to concelebrate at the Baccalaureate Mass for Red Bank Catholic High School (RBC). SORRY, LANCERS! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE! Some of my parishioners and some old friends were graduating from RBC today. I went to help them celebrate this great milestone in their young lives.

Thursday evening, I'll preside and preach at the Baccalaureate Mass for my friends at St. John Vianney High School. This Mass is one of my favorite things to do each year. I try to offer some original thoughts and reflections to each year's graduating class. Best of all, (I'm told by the students) they like how I keep the homily to an interesting 7 minutes.

Congratulations to all the graduates this year. It's a privilege to be a small part of your wonderful accomplishments!

No comments: