Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another KAIROS retreat for SJV


Later today, St. John Vianney High School will begin another KAIROS retreat, and I'm pleased to announce that once again I've been asked to be the priest on the retreat. I'm really very excited about the next 4 days, and for all of the retreatants and the retreat-leaders!

While I'll miss the regular activities of parish ministry, I think that being on a KAIROS retreat will envigorate me for many new initiatives in the parish. So, thank you, people of St. Anselm, for letting me take off for a couple of days to "hang" with the students at St. John Vianney High School.

Let's all pray that we can come back from our Lenten experiences renewed in the One who gives Eternal Life through His Passion, Death, and Resurrection.

No comments: