Thursday, March 18, 2010

An end of Lent meditation

Folks, as we enter into the last days of Lent, I have to share with you a wonderful video, that was gifted to me. As I watched, I thought it a proper and very appropriate meditation for all of us as we enter the last days of Lent 2010. It's a video of a presentation by Cardinal Daniel DiNardo of Galveston-Houston, TX. He's doing a Keynote Address and I think it's wonderful! I really think Cardinal DiNardo is a true gift to the church in the United States: he's willing to dialogue with other Christian tradtions; he's episcopal moderator of the Catholic Pastoral Musicians; and his personal Episcopal Mottos is one dear to my own heart: "Ave, Crux Spes Unica"...."Hail the Cross our only Hope"....the motto of the Congregation of Holy Cross throughout the world.

Enjoy this End of Lent meditation:

No comments: