Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A video from our friends in Cincinatti!



This well-done video was sent to me by some friends in the Archdiocese of Cincinatti, Ohio. It features their two archbishops! The outgoing archbishop...Archbishop Daniel Pilarcyzk, and their new archbishop, Archbishop Dennis Schnur.

They present some of the important issues facing our American Church as we prepare to receive the new translations of the Missale Romanum. As the archbishops point out, "change is never easy." Very true.

This past week, I helped to host liturgists from across Region 3, Pennsylvania and New Jersey for our annual meeting. The hot topic, was, of course, how best to implement the new Missal, and to catechize our clergy, religious, and the lay faithful about this next step in the development of the Roman Liturgy.

In light of our recent meeting, I thought this video was very helpful. I'm grateful to my friends who sent this to me, and I look forward to working with the administration of the Diocese of Trenton in producing something similar to aid our efforts here.

No comments: