Saturday, January 15, 2011

An evening at Carnegie Hall

Last evening, I went to a great concert in New York, at the world-famous Carnegie Hall. For me, it was my first time there. And what a night it was!

The featured artist was John Angotti, who was backed up by a Catholic Choir of 330 people! Singing in the choir were our own parishioners Cindy Buck and Mike Zorner. They were joined by many other choir members from all over the Diocese of Trenton. We had a Party Bus for 30 from Saint Anselm, and we had a great time. I'm sure that this won't be the last bus trip to NYC for an event like this.

Thanks to Dr. Jerry Galipeau and other friends at World LIbrary Publications in Chicago, I think artists like John Angotti will continue to come to great venues like Carnegie Hall, and gather with many other Catholic musicians to bring the message of God's love to the world.

No comments: